We provide specialist treatments for patients with complex coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart rhythm disorders, heart muscle and valve diseases, and difficult-to-manage cholesterol and blood pressure disorders. We also provide specialized procedures such as coronary angiography and stent insertion, pacemaker and cardiac defibrillator device implantation and catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias, using only the latest and most innovative equipment.
Specialized Cardiac Procedures
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting (with Bare/Drug-eluting/Bioresorbable stents)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Study
- Intra-Vascular UltraSound (IVUS) Study
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Study
- Insertion and removal of Loop Recorder
- Pacemaker implantation
- Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD) implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) device implantation
- Electrophysiology Study with/without radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Renal Denervation Therapy
We work closely with expert cardiothoracic surgeons to provide cardiovascular support when cardiac surgery is needed so as to achieve the best surgical outcome.