Senior Consultant Cardiologist
Senior Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS (S'pore); MRCP (United Kingdom); FAMS (Cardiology); FRCP (Edinburgh); FACC (USA); ACSM (Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist USA)
We have accurate diagnostic cardiac investigative modalities such as in-house electrocardiography (ECG), treadmill tests, transthoracic echocardiogram to answer your questions on difficult cardiac issues and provide second opinions to your clinical problem. Using evidenced-based treatment options such as coronary angioplasty with stents, pacemaker implantation and other interventional treatments, we aim to restore you back to health again.
A Note from our Cardiologist
Hello, thank you for visiting my website. We present to you an introduction to our clinic and the services we offer. Please browse around and drop us an enquiry if you have any questions at all.
The main reason I started my own private practice is my desire to devote more time to each patient, a luxury I did not have in institutional practice. In a specialty like Cardiology where symptoms like chest pain can be the first sign of a serious underlying heart condition, I find it vitally important that your condition be expertly evaluated and managed. Your condition must also be fully explained to you and your questions satisfactorily answered.
I understand that the patient's time is also precious in this busy world. To cut down waiting time in between tests and reduce the number of clinic visits, we have available in the clinic on-site finger-prick blood testing and cardiac investigations such as ECG, treadmill and echocardiogram. You can consult, undergo tests and receive results, all within the same day. I will then guide you to make a well-informed decision for your health based on your values, preferences and beliefs.
This is how I envision Sozo Cardiology to be: A warm and welcoming clinic where patients are treated with dignity and respect, given rapid access to quality diagnostic testing and where cutting-edge medical treatment is administered in partnership with an informed patient and his family.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
Get a peace of mind whether you are planning to train physically as an athlete or participate in a marathon, enlisting for National Service (NS) or seeking to maintain a healthy heart with any of our screening packages. We have 4 packages to suit all your needs.
If you are suffering from chest pains, shortness of breath, palpitations or fainting spells, you should consider a proper diagnostic evaluation to better understand what is causing your symptoms. This will allow early reassurance if it is normal and prompt treatment if something abnormal is detected.
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter) Monitoring
- Exercise Stress ECG (Treadmill test)
- 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) Monitoring
- Tilt-Table Test
- Pacemaker/ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) Check
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Comprehensive range of blood/urine/stool investigations
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Trans-Esophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram (ESE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE)
- Exercise Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Dobutamine Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Myocardial Viability Studies
- CT Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Multi-slice CT Coronary Angiography
- Cardiac Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Myocardial Perfusion Stress Test
- Coronary Angiography
- Right Heart Study
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
- Cardiac Electrophysiology (EP) Study
To treat patients with complex cardiac conditions, we perform the following specialized procedures.
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Study
- Intra-Vascular UltraSound (IVUS) Study
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Study
- Insertion and removal of Loop Recorder
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) device implantation
- Renal Denervation Therapy
- Electrophysiology Study with/without radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD) implantation
Insurance Provider Partners
We are on the panel of cardiologists for the following insurance partners.