Senior Consultant Cardiologist
Senior Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS (S'pore); MRCP (United Kingdom); FAMS (Cardiology); FRCP (Edinburgh); FACC (USA); ACSM (Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist USA)
We have accurate diagnostic cardiac investigative modalities such as in-house electrocardiography (ECG), treadmill tests, transthoracic echocardiogram to answer your questions on difficult cardiac issues and provide second opinions to your clinical problem. Using evidenced-based treatment options such as coronary angioplasty with stents, pacemaker implantation and other interventional treatments, we aim to restore you back to health again.
A Note from our Cardiologist
Thank you for visiting Sozo Cardiology! A very warm welcome from all of us. The main reason I started private practice was because I wanted to devote more time to each patient—this was a luxury I did not have in institutional practice. In a specialty like Cardiology, symptoms like chest pain can be the first signs of a serious underlying heart condition. Not only do I find it vitally important that your condition be expertly evaluated and managed, I believe in understanding my patient’s values, preferences and beliefs in order to empower them and their families to make well-informed decisions. Your condition must be fully explained to you, and your questions satisfactorily answered.
I also believe in streamlining clinic visits and minimizing waiting time. From a practical standpoint, at Sozo we’ve built in on-site access to finger-prick blood testing and cardiac investigations such as ECG, treadmill and echocardiogram facilities. Patients can consult, undergo tests and receive results all within the same day.
True to what the Greek word Sozo means, I wish my clinic to be a place where patients are treated with dignity and respect whilst receiving sound and honest treatment. I want this to be available to them regardless of their socio-economic status. Sozo Cardiology is meant to be a place where people are restored, healed, and made whole again.
Please browse around, or drop us an enquiry if you have any questions. We warmly welcome you to Sozo Cardiology.
Get a peace of mind whether you are planning to train physically as an athlete or participate in a marathon, enlisting for National Service (NS) or seeking to maintain a healthy heart with any of our screening packages. We have 4 packages to suit all your needs.
If you are suffering from chest pains, shortness of breath, palpitations or fainting spells, you should consider a proper diagnostic evaluation to better understand what is causing your symptoms. This will allow early reassurance if it is normal and prompt treatment if something abnormal is detected.
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter) Monitoring
- Exercise Stress ECG (Treadmill test)
- 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) Monitoring
- Tilt-Table Test
- Pacemaker/ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) Check
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Comprehensive range of blood/urine/stool investigations
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Trans-Esophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram (ESE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE)
- Exercise Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Dobutamine Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Myocardial Viability Studies
- CT Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Multi-slice CT Coronary Angiography
- Cardiac Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Myocardial Perfusion Stress Test
- Coronary Angiography
- Right Heart Study
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
- Cardiac Electrophysiology (EP) Study
To treat patients with complex cardiac conditions, we perform the following specialized procedures.
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Study
- Intra-Vascular UltraSound (IVUS) Study
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Study
- Insertion and removal of Loop Recorder
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) device implantation
- Renal Denervation Therapy
- Electrophysiology Study with/without radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD) implantation
Insurance Provider Partners
We are on the panel of cardiologists for the following insurance partners.