Comprehensive Heart & Stroke Evaluation Package $888 (before GST)
This comprehensive evaluation package is suited for individuals above the age of 40 who wish to have a detailed and complete understanding of their cardiovascular system and their risk of stroke.
This package includes:
- 1Identification of cardiovascular risk factors (hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes mellitus, renal impairment, obesity) that can lead to coronary artery disease and stroke.
- 2An Electrocardiogram (ECG) to evaluate for irregularities of heart rhythm and abnormalities that can predispose to sudden cardiac death.
- 3An Exercise stress ECG (Treadmill) to evaluate for any underlying significant blockages of the arteries of your heart and any abnormal heart rhythm or blood pressure changes during exercise.
- 4An Echocardiogram to evaluate the structure and function of the muscles and valves of the heart.
- 5A Carotid (Neck) Ultrasound to evaluate for any significant blockages in the blood vessels that supply your brain that can lead to stroke.
Components of this Package
- 1Pre-screening Clinical Evaluation
- 2Anthropometric measurements
- 3Detailed cardiac investigations
- 4Cardiac risk factor profiling investigations
- 1a. Total Cholesterol Level
- 2a. Total Cholesterol Level
- 3b. HDL Cholesterol Level
- 4c. LDL Cholesterol Level
- 5d. Total Cholesterol / HDL Cholesterol Ratio
- 6e. Triglyceride Level
- 5Post-screening Clinical Evaluation
Don't wait for your symptoms to worsen.
Early intervention can save your life. Heart conditions if left unchecked may lead to serious consequences that may have been avoidable with early treatment. Get peace of mind and let us help you find out if there's an underlying cause to your symptoms and provide a suitable treatment plan.