At Sozo Cardiology, we are deeply committed to providing you with a holistic evaluation of your cardiovascular concerns, coupled with evidenced-based cutting-edge treatments in order to achieve the best outcome for your heart and restore you to health.
2. Anthropometric data
3. Pre-consultation tests
4. Consultation with Dr Ooi
5. Subsequent plans and follow-up
1. Preparing for your Consultation
We want all your concerns to be addressed and you can help by coming prepared for the visit.
Come on time for your appointment
- 1a. Copies of all relevant medical reports and test results (eg blood tests and ECGs)
- 2b. List of all your current medications, including vitamins, herbs and over-the-counter medications.
- 1a. Reasons for consultation
- 2b. Description of your symptoms, fears and concerns
- 3c. What you hope your doctor will do
- 4d. Questions about your condition, tests and procedures, medications and treatment.
- 1a. P : Provide information about how you feel
- 2b. A : Ask questions if you feel you do not have enough information
- 3c. C : Clarify what you have heard
- 4d. E : Express any concerns you may have